Head of Learning Support
Our client is a well-regarded independent school located on the QLD central coast, approximately 6 hours’ drive north of Brisbane. The College is committed to the development of the whole person, intellectual, spiritual, emotional, physical, social and cultural and offers programs and opportunities to develop these dimensions.
About the Role:
- Leader of Learning Support department
- Responsible for working with Learning Support students
- Strengths in managing administrative tasks such as classroom rostering for teaching assistants, developing and writing Individual Education Plans is required
- Term 2 start however this is negotiable
- Well-regarded independent school located 6 hours’ drive north of Brisbane
- Professional growth opportunity
- Social and supportive staff
- Very good student behaviours
- Community and school spirit
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1803-526585CG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526585CG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).