Head of Mathematics with the additional responsibility of leading STEM
Queen Anne’s is one of the country’s leading independent boarding and day schools for girls of 450 pupils, aged 11-18.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-qualified and experienced Head of Mathematics to run a successful department and to teach up to A Level and Oxbridge entrance within this academically selective and dynamic school.
The Head of Mathematics will take responsibility for the leadership and strategic direction of Mathematics within the School and the overall direction of the department. The Head of Mathematics will, in addition, lead the STEM initiative.
The successful candidate will:
- deliver the curriculum to the highest standard to all pupils
- develop excellence within the department bringing enthusiasm in every area
- be committed to promoting the subject across the whole school
- be instrumental in stretching all pupils to their full potential
- be committed to a boarding and day school ethos and maintaining a happy and safe environment.
Full details of this position and how to apply are available from http://bit.ly/QASCareers or by emailing HR@qas.org.uk
Closing date for applications: Friday 27 October 2017
Queen Anne’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).