Ambitions Tour – recruiting now – Head of Mathematics
Salary: UPS + TLR1A for Sept 2019 or earlier if available
“Students have high ambitions and work hard to achieve them. They are genuinely interested in their studies and consequently, enjoy working hard.” Ofsted 2017
Right now we are searching for exceptional talent and offering opportunities to be part of something unique.
We have high ambitions for our staff as well as our students. As you will be investing in our young people, we will invest in you.
As well as financial incentives, your career pathway will be developed with you and will include:
• Progression opportunities both internally and externally through our bespoke CPD programme and outstanding links with Ambitions School Leadership, Teach First, East London Consortium and Future Leaders
• Outstanding mentoring/coaching programme with all staff having access to Lead Practitioner support through our Inspires Team
• Bespoke and individualised programme for NQTs and Teach First participants
• Innovative professional development through our stranded CPD programme for all staffing levels
“Staff commented on the ‘countless opportunities’ available to them and described the programme as of ‘an exceptionally high quality’ and making ‘an outstanding impact on pedagogy’. Newly qualified teachers also value highly the support they receive.” Ofsted March 2017
Hornsey School for Girls is in the top 10% of schools nationally – SSAT 2018.
In addition to this:
• The Maths outcomes are consistently above national performance measures and have been for a number of years
• In addition to this post there are two post holders in the department with significant experience
• There is a Maths specific base area and a supportive SLT
Come and realise your ambitions at Hornsey School for Girls.
Visit our website www.hsg.haringey.sch.uk/163/careers to access an application form and further information for this role.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
You can also email or call for further information, we welcome visitors to tour prior to application. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8348 6191. If you would like to meet the Acting Headteacher before applying, there will be an opportunity to do so on Tuesday 19th March 2019 from 9am to 10am – if you would like to take this up, please contact email@example.com
Deadline for application – Friday 22nd March 2019 at 9am
Interview date – Thursday 28th March 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. DBS check required.