Applications are invited for a qualified Head of Mathematics for a position at a reputable Catholic school, located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. This school is rich in history and tradition and prides itself on the empowerment it provides its students. Offering a variety of co-curricular activities, students are offered broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
• Full-time, 12-month contract
• Commencing January 2021
• 2 point Leadership position as Head of Mathematics
• No previous experience required
• Supporting and guiding a team of 3 experienced Mathematics teachers
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2101-547158SD or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales