· An outstanding Maths teacher able to enthuse and inspire our pupils?
· An approachable, engaging role model with high expectations of all pupils?
· An excellent practitioner able to teach across all ability levels?
· Competent in the use of ICT and willing to develop its usage?
· Willing to engage in all aspects of the School's activities and ethos?
Do you have:
· Strong organisational skills including the ability to meet deadlines?
· A willingness to raise the standard of teaching and learning within the school?
· The aptitude to provide professional leadership and management for a specific subject department to secure high quality teaching, effective use of resources and improved standards of learning and achievement for all pupils.
· The enthusiasm, skill and ability to make a positive contribution to this motivated and "excellent" team?
· The ability to make a real difference?
We aim to support, empower and challenge all our staff in an inspiring and innovative environment and are now seeking an exceptional maths teacher to bring a love of learning to our pupils as part of our exciting and welcoming team at Edge Grove.
This role offers a rare and attractive opportunity for a teacher seeking to further their career and to make a positive impact on both pupil and staffing development, and who, above all else, is able to provide inspirational and innovative ideas to achieve this goal.
The post is available from September 2018 and is offered on a full time basis only. A competitive salary is on offer and accommodation at a subsidised rate may be available; teaching staff are eligible for a discount on their children's school fees subject to our usual entry criteria.
Interviews will be held 26/27 March 2018 although suitable candidates may be interviewed at any stage so an early application is advised.
Edge Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.