We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and inspirational teacher with proven leadership, organisational and pastoral skills.
The successful candidate will need to be passionate, enthusiastic and an outstanding communicator, determined to raise the standards of teaching, learning and examination performance across Mathematics.
The person appointed should also have proven teaching success at KS3, 4 and post 16, excellent classroom management skills, have high expectations of students, a commitment to quality teaching and be willing to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas in a school where enthusiasm and hard work are valued.
The successful candidate will have experience in managing, supporting and motivating staff and will be responsible for leading on all matters relating to all Key Stages.
- Broadway Academy moved into a £21 million new building in 2011.
- We were for 2 years running “in the top 100 most improved schools for sustained improvement in the country” - Nick Gibb.
- “[Leaders] have high expectations of, and aspirations for, pupils and staff” OFSTED 2016.
- “Pupils’ achievement… including in the sixth form, is strong” OFSTED 2016.
- “...ICT across the curriculum was judged to be outstanding...” OFSTED 2012.
- We believe in the potential of every student and we are on an exciting journey to “World Class”.
- Investor in People accreditation and a commitment to both staff and student wellbeing.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education to arrange this.
For further details and application pack, including a job description and person specification, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education on:
T: 0121 236 4476
M: 07921 583 731
Closing date: midday on Wednesday 18th October 2017.
Please also see our dedicated recruitment site: https://www.hays.co.uk/jobs/broadway-academy
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Broadway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.