Salary to include TLR £10205
Full Time - required from September 2021
This is an ideal opportunity for a proven Head of Department or suitably experienced in department to lead a strong faculty in our successful school. We are seeking a team member who wishes to make a significant contribution, not only in their Faculty but also within the leadership of the wider school. This is an exciting time to lead this successful faculty.
The candidate must:
• have high expectations
• Want to work within a school where we are ambitious for all our students whatever their abilities and where we recognise that staff development and teamwork is paramount.
As Netherhall School is part of The Anglian Learning Trust, there is the potential for wider career opportunities and development should the applicant be interested.
Vibrant working environment
Our central belief is that great schools recruit and retain great teachers and leaders. You will be joining an ambitious, vibrant and supportive working environment. You will be working with outstanding colleagues who are passionate about their subject specialism and pedagogy and who show extraordinary commitment and dedication to the young people in their care, as well as bring hugely supportive of each other.
• A successful 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with a flourishing Sixth Form
• Impressive subject facilities
• A vibrant, supportive community with friendly colleagues and students
• Situated in Cambridge – a centre of excellence
• Cross Trust developmental opportunities
This is an exciting time to consider joining our outstanding learning community and we look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this position please download an application pack from the school website www.netherhall.org or contact Martyna Rownicka, HR Administrator on email@example.com
Only application forms with a covering letter accepted.
Application deadline – Thursday 21 January 2021 at midday
The school has a clear commitment to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS Check.
The Netherhall School and The Oakes College Cambridge
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The Netherhall School and Sixth Form Centre is a mixed, comprehensive, non-denominational secondary school situated in Queen Edith’s Way, Cambridge. It is a sponsor-led academy that is part of a multi-academy trust called Anglian Learning, which prov...