Following the retirement of our remarkable Head of Maths, Juliana Myers, we are seeking to appoint an inspirational Head of Maths to join our highly committed and professional team from January 2019. This is an exciting leadership opportunity, for a talented Maths Teacher, with strong communication and leadership skills.
The successful candidate will be committed to raising standards at all levels; delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through their passion for the subject.
This is a full-time post working at our Senior Boys’ School and Sixth Form. However, for the right candidate, we would consider the possibility of a part-time post, working at approximately 80% of timetable.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Suitably qualified with QTS obtained in the appropriate age range
- Experienced teaching Maths at KS3 to KS5
- Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning to provide highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way
- An enthusiastic team player, willing to participate fully in the School’s extra-curricular programme and wider school life
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards. In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Tuesday 16 October 2018. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.