Head of MFL (German with French or Spanish)
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented MFL Teacher to develop and lead the Modern Foreign Languages provision across the academy.
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first Year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities.
We are looking to recruit an exceptional teacher and leader to the role of Head of MFL (German with French or Spanish) at an exciting time in our school’s development as we await our first GCSE results and prepare for our first Sixth Form cohort in September 2017. The successful candidate will lead a highly motivated, enthusiastic team of teachers, committed to a collaborative, creative and stimulating approach to teaching and learning.
Our ideal candidate will:
· be an outstanding teacher, able to motivate and challenge learners of all abilities;
· be an outstanding leader, with good communication and organisation skills;
· be able to teach German to Key Stage 5 and French or Spanish at Key Stage 3;
· be a passionate about their subject and a committed team player;
· have a proven track record of success and raising pupil attainment in MFL;
· have high expectations for accountability and consistency;
· have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils;
· be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
In return, we offer the opportunity to:
· teach within a growing Academy and lead the MFL provision;
· join a network of Ark schools and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/wIJv7n by 11am on Monday 22nd May 2017.
For any queries relating to your application, please contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3116 6345.
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: September 2017
Deadline: 11am on Monday 22nd May 2017.
Interviews: To be held week commencing 22nd May 2017.
Salary: Ark MPS (£28,799 - £39,195) or UPS (£44,261 - £47,998) (Inner London), depending on experience + TLR 2B (£4,398)
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and any other relevant employment checks.