Are you passionate about MFL and determined to make a real difference? We are looking to recruit an inspirational leader to motivate staff and students and deliver an outstanding educational experience. The successful candidate must be Spanish speaking.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who is ambitious and wants to further their career. Candidates will have the drive and motivation to continually improve the department, whilst understanding the importance of developing a positive culture. You will need to have a proven track record in achieving excellent results and a deep understanding of the current educational landscape.
We are looking for:
• A charismatic individual who can influence staff at department level, leading a team of highly talented and hardworking teachers.
• An inclusive individual, with high expectations of their students, who is committed to maximising rates of progress and has innovative curriculum ideas to support all pupils
• Someone with a sense of humour, who understands the importance of developing a positive culture in our organisation and is totally committed to the concept of distributed leadership
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.
We are keen to support your career not only within our academy but also across our group of academies that form Consilium Academies Trust.
For any questions regarding this role please contact Kim Weller at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 21st May 2021
Interviews will take place week beginning 24th May 2021.
To apply please complete the online application form through TES or download and complete the attached application form. We ask that all completed applications are sent to email@example.com
Consilium Academies and Washington Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
The Trust is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Washington Academy is a unique community. We aim to ensure that every young person follows a learning pathway that meets their needs, develops their character and enables them to achieve their personal, social and academic best.
We are proud of our s...