HEAD OF MFL - TMS +TLR 2(1) £2721
"My teacher believed I was better than I was, so I was." ~ quote from a 6 year old.
Are you a highly ambitious, committed teacher who is looking to lead a department to outstanding success and raise the profile of Modern Foreign Languages across the school?
Do you have a passion for teaching and a desire to empower children to exceed expectations? Want to work with a dynamic team of people in a growing school committed to providing a good work-life balance with an emphasis on staff well-being and opportunities for career development and leadership?
We would welcome applicants who:
• Are engaging and enthusiastic
• Are an outstanding teacher of French and Spanish across the ability range to KS4
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Are resilient and respectful
We can offer:
• smaller than average class sizes
• generous PPA time
• cross curricular opportunities
• excellent CPD opportunities- all staff are Level 1 P4C trained
• 90% of all staff have a whole school responsibility
• free Gym membership and Pilates classes
Teaching application form and covering letter to be completed and sent to Ms Rosemarie Earlam, email@example.com by 9.00am, Tuesday 21st May 2019. Interviews will be held on Friday 24th May.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete and return a Broadwater School Application Form prior to interview (please see http://www.broadwater.surrey.sch.uk/174/vacancies for more information). Please note that your first referee must be your current employer (the Headteacher if you are currently working for a school) and references are taken prior to interview. For any concerns surrounding references or for further details about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org