Head of Modern Foreign Languages
We are seeking an inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge, who has a proven track record of leadership/effecting change, to lead our MFL department. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who has the necessary skills and attributes to enhance and develop the teaching of Languages at Bohunt School.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise learning for all?
We will offer:
- A supportive team and learning environment
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the school has received national coverage of a variety of innovative initiatives. Last summer’s GCSE results placed us in top 15% of non-selective schools nationally. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth.
For further details on how to apply please visit: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/bohunt-school-liphook-1012701 or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am on 22 January 2018, with interviews being held on 31 January 2018