We recently converted to become an 11 – 16 school and are now looking for an inspirational and innovative Head of Music and Drama to join our team.
- An outstanding and dynamic teacher, to teach our students across the age range, and to instil our core values of excellence, inspiration, care and respect.
- An individual with high expectations of achievement, and outstanding classroom practice who can instil a passion for music and drama in others.
- A person with highly effective interpersonal skills, energy and enthusiasm, the ability to lead by example, and to further develop our Music and Drama Department.
- A welcoming, friendly, supportive staff who will value your contributions.
- Well-motivated students, and interested and supportive parents.
- Enhanced CPD opportunities and a strong commitment to the professional development of Teaching and Learning.
For more information and to apply, please contact our HR Manager, Nicola Wall on 0116 2729720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is designated as a regulated activity and requires enhanced criminal records check for a regulated activity (including a barred list check).