Head of Music Department
We are looking for a talented, committed and inspiring leader of Music commencing September 2018. The role is an incredible opportunity for an established colleague who aspires to grow and develop as an outstanding leader within our ever improving academy.
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding teacher with excellent leadership potential, who possesses a passion for the subject and for teaching, and the ability to inspire students and staff.
You will need to be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire excellence in others;
- A committed, reflective, forward- thinking learner with a thirst for continued professional development;
- Someone who is committed to developing potential and who does not limit student aspiration;
- A 'can-do' person who believes in discretionary effort and has the ability to find ways to work efficiently and effectively both in and beyond the classroom;
- positive, cheerful, optimistic professional.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Further information and an application form can be obtained from the Academy website at www.queensburyacademy.com or for further information contact Mrs S Gadsden,
Principal's PA at the Academy telephone number: 01582 601241.
Closing date is 22nd March, interviews will be held on 27th March 2018
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.Â Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in the Academy