Date posted: Start date: September 2018 Contract type: Full Time
Salary: MPR/UPR & TLR1B (£7698) Contract term: Permanent Suitable for NQTs: No
Required for September 2018 Head of Music MPR/UPR & TLR1B (£7698) Our situation is simply described:
• We are one of the largest schools in Worcestershire, graded as Good with Outstanding features.
• We need an inspirational new leader for our Music Department, someone who has the flair and enthusiasm to engage all students in the musical life of the school.
As we sift the applications we shall have three questions in mind:
• Has this candidate got the ability – whether actual or potential – to deliver an even better musical experience to all of our students?
• Is this candidate capable of outstanding work in his/her own classroom?
• Can this candidate deliver an engaging and vibrant programme of extra-curricular opportunities?
• That we can either embrace experience or support potential
• That our staff are capable and committed
• That our facilities are first class
• That Music is at the centre of our ambitions for the school
Closing date for applications: 9am Tuesday 8 May 2018 Interviews will be held on Monday 14 May 2018
For more details about our school and an application form please visit our web site at www.droitwichspahigh.worcs.sch.uk
Droitwich Spa High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, company number 07666185. Registered office: Briar Mill, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 0AA