Head of Music
0.8 FTE or Full Time & Permanent
Appointment Date: September 2020
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR 2b (£4,656)
We are looking to appoint an inspirational, motivated and experienced teacher as Head of Music at Kingsbury Green Academy to teach at all Key Stages.
Kingsbury Green Academy, which is part of the successful Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust, opened its doors for the first time on the 5th of September 2019. We are an ambitious, forward thinking 11-18 years Academy situated in a beautiful location on the outskirts of Calne in Wiltshire, within easy access of Bath and Swindon.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed colleague who will:
- Be an effective and innovative teacher
- Deliver and lead the teaching of Music across all key stages
- Raise achievement through high quality teaching and learning in Music
- Be an enthusiastic professional committed to providing our students with an outstanding education
- Be passionate about teaching Music and bring energy, enthusiasm and new ideas to the classroom and department
- Have ambition and desire to play a significant role in the further development of the Creative Arts Department
Please phone (01249 818100), email email@example.com or visit our website www.kingsburygreenacademy.com for further information and an application form.
Closing date for receipt of applications:
9:00am Monday 30th March
w/c 30th March – date to be advised
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have not heard from us by the interview date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unfortunately we are unable to offer feedback on individual applications that are not shortlisted for interview.
Kingsbury Green Academy is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.