Full Time - Permanent
Contract start date:
Sept 2018 or sooner if possible
Teachers Main / Upper Pay Scale (dependent upon experience) + TLR2b
Red House Academy - a Northern Education Trust Academy are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Head of PE and Performing Arts. The successful candidate must be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire pupils and encourage a passion for learning. This post will require the candidate to teach across Key Stages 3 and 4.
The successful candidate will be able to:
· Inspire and motivate staff and students to achieve excellence.
· Demonstrate the drive and skill to raise standards of students' attainment and achievement.
· Monitor and track student progress within each year group/department
· Work with the Senior Leadership team to develop and implement the vision for the Academy, ensuring targets are achieved.
We welcome applications from colleagues who wish to work as part of a team and who seek to contribute actively to the promotion of achievement throughout the academy.
We can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the Trust.
- An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy.
- Students with a desire to achieve.
Applications are available from:
They are to be completed electronically and returned by email no later than Monday 21st May 2018, noon.
Red House Academy is committed to safeguarding children and young people and therefore this post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.