Head of Performing Arts – TLR 2c
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, forward thinking Head of Performing Arts. The applicant must be creative, hard-working and eager to carry on the department’s high expectations.
This post would suit someone:
• who is or has the potential to be an outstanding teacher
• who really enjoys working with young people
• who has excellent inter-personal skills
• who is organised, creative and reliable
• who has boundless energy and a good sense of humour
• who would like to be part of a dynamic school that offers excellent opportunities for professional development.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a proven record of experience and achievement.
Alderwood is an all-through 4 – 16 school based on 3 sites, which opens up lots of exciting opportunities for the successful candidate. If you require further information about the role please contact Rebecca Parrett, Head of School on 01252 343723.
Alderwood School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
For an application form please visit our website www.senior.alderwood.hants.sch.uk. If you wish to visit our school prior to submitting an application please contact Miss G Yates, PA, to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 22nd March 2019, 12 noon.
Interview date: Friday 29th March 2019.