Lusaka International Community School, (LICS), is a leading independent Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary School based in the leafy suburb of Roma in Lusaka, Zambia.
LICS is a member of CIS, AISA and ISAZ and is one of the largest international schools in the region.
The school is in an exciting phase of facility and curriculum development and will offer the incumbent an enriching and enjoyable sense of professional fulfillment.
For more information about Zambia, please visit, https://www.zambiatourism.com/
LICS offers an attractive remuneration package paid in US$. A tax free gratuity is paid upon successful completion of each contract. Fully furnished modern accommodation and monthly utility expenses are covered by the school. Comprehensive Medical Insurance is offered along with a range of other benefits such as generous and meaningful professional development, settling in allowances, baggage allowances etc.
• Be up to date with the Cambridge Physical Education curriculum and assessment standards.
• Experience in delivering IGCSE and A-Level PE & Sport.
• Experience in leading and developing a department.
• Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 3 years’ relevant teaching experience.
• Be up to date with latest trends in coaching techniques in at least two of the following codes; swimming, basketball, hockey, netball, football.
• Be a leader, and able to establish and implement a clear vision for our major sport codes across.
• Be an excellent manager of people and able to co-ordinate coaches, practices, fixtures and tournaments.
• Have effective communication, organisational and administrative skills.
• Registration with a Teachers’ Accreditation / Registration Body.
• Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
• Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established record.
Please submit your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving all applications is Monday 9 December 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Commencement date 1 August 2020.
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Potential employees will be subject to full security vetting.