We are seeking a professional Head of Physical Education to work within Mount St Joseph Catholic School. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic leader to join our oversubscribed 11-16 school.
Mount St Joseph is a community of learners, believers and friends, where every child is known, valued and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to offer:
- A vibrant, inclusive and respectful school community
- A strong, talented, friendly and committed staff body
- A culture which encourages staff well being
- The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and inspirational teacher, who will continue to build upon the many strengths and outstanding practice of the school and continue to drive the success of the school.
The successful candidate will be:
- be passionate about enabling students to shine, achieve their potential and celebrate their talents whatever they may be.
- be ambitious for their students and their own professional development.
- be highly organised, energetic and have the personality and drive to inspire
- be ready and enthusiastic to take on leadership and responsibility for curriculum development and new approaches to teaching and learning.
Our learners are friendly, enthusiastic; keen to learn and behave well. Our staff are dedicated to raising student achievement. Our parents and Governing body are united in their commitment to school improvement.
Mount St Joseph Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Completed application forms should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, or to arrange a visit please contact Miss K Pasquill on 01204 391800.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 21st May – 12 noon