HARPER GREEN SCHOOL
Harper Green Road
Tel: 01204 572941/574991
Head of Physical Education
Main scale plus TLR 1D
11-16 Mixed Comprehensive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Physical Education within a large, dynamic and forward-thinking school. Harper Green School is on a new and exciting journey as part of the Leverhulme Academy Trust. We are looking for a creative,inspirational and skilful teacher to lead Physical Education across KS3 & KS4;
Harper Green is looking for its Teachers;
• To have a flair in teaching and learning and an openness to new and innovative ideas.
• To have high expectations of standards and achievement.
• To be flexible, collaborative & resilient.
• To contribute to the whole life of the school.
• To have the highest ambitions for our students, the school & yourself.
In return we will offer you;
• An aspirational supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body.
• Ambitious, motivated students and supportive parents.
• Enthusiastic, willing and professional staff.
• A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with & learn from.
• A happy, supportive working environment with high expectations and standards.
Start date: January 2020
Closing date: 25th September 2019 (10am)
Interviews: W/C 30th September 2019
If you are passionate about teaching and want to make a real difference to the opportunities of our students then please contact the School via e-mail for an application pack or download via the school website
The school is committed to safer recruitment and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The post is subject to enhanced Disclosure Barring Service clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.