Brighton and Hove High has an exciting and brand new opportunity for a talented and ambitious Head of Physics and Engineering. This is an excellent opportunity to use your vision, energy and drive to lead the department forward and consolidate the School as a centre of excellence in STEM.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of motivating students and guiding learners to outstanding exam results.
About the School:
Brighton and Hove High, part of the Girls' Day School Trust (GDST), is an independent girls’ day school with a reputation for academic excellence, strong pastoral care and a wide breadth of extra-curricular activity. We are proud to be part of a vibrant community in the heart of Brighton, at the forefront of girls’ education and a strong voice in promoting opportunities for young women.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and an application form please click the apply button or contact the Head’s PA on 01273 280172 or email email@example.com.
Closing Date for applications is 12 noon, Wednesday 21 March 2018.
Interviews will be held on Monday 26 March 2018.
Brighton and Hove High and the GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.