This is an exciting opportunity to lead a vibrant, innovative and supportive department. We welcome applications from teachers of all ages, cultures and backgrounds.
We can offer you:
The opportunity to lead a very successful department with over 100 students taking Physics A-level
- Excellent professional development & support
- Enthusiastic students – this is a school where learning is valued and teachers are respected.
- State of the art facilities in our new Discovery Centre (opened in October 2015)
We would like from you:
A love of Physics and the desire to develop a team with fresh ideas
For further information and details of how to apply please access our website www.royallatin.org or contact Mrs Karen Bishop
Tel: 01280 827348 e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 17th January 2018 @ 9.30am
Interviews: Monday 22nd January 2018
- Headteacher: David Hudson.
- Buckingham is a town within easy access of Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury and Northampton
- Students are eager and highly motivated learners and make good use of every opportunity presented to them” (Ofsted 2009)
- 11-18 co-ed grammar school with 1280 students (400 in sixth form)
- An academy and SCITT with a tradition of teaching teachers
The Royal Latin School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the health, welfare and well being of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and satisfactory references.