Head of Physics
Inner London Area
Main pay range (£28,660 - £39,006)
Upper pay range (£43,616 - £48,388)
TLR 2b (£4,439)
Required: April / September 2018
• Are you an enthusiastic leader looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
• Are you passionate about Science and able to inspire others to ensure students make outstanding progress and want to achieve their very best?
• Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, innovative and ambitious individual to play an important role in the academy and make a significant impact in the academy.
We welcome applications from outstanding teachers with the experience or potential to lead on Physics.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about Science
• Be a Physics specialist
• Have a proven track record of impact on student progress
• Be a dynamic, career minded professional
In return we offer:
• A rewarding role in an outstanding academy
• The opportunity to progress your career
• Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations
• Comprehensive staff benefits
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 26th January 2018 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: Wednesday 31st January 2018 January 2018