We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Head of Physics who will motivate and encourage our students to realise their full potential. You will demonstrate the skills, expertise and passion to inspire and encourage students.
King's Academy Prospect is a progressive and vibrant school that focuses on raising the aspirations and releasing the potential of every young person in our care. King's Academy Prospect is a successful 11-18 school with a strong focus on learning in all aspects of its work. The school is at the forefront of many educational initiatives and has a very positive attitude to change.
As you would expect, we are looking for the best. A good honours degree and qualified teacher status are essential. You will be able to demonstrate unwavering commitment to raising student progress and standards and like us, you believe that social disadvantage is no barrier to achievement and that every student can share in the joy of education. Most importantly, you will possess integrity, good humour and moral purpose.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to join a very successful team of committed and highly qualified teachers.
• A supportive environment where the work-life balance of teachers is important.
• Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning.
• A supportive and experienced Senior Leadership Team.
• An opportunity to develop through an extensive CPD offer, such as, comprehensive ECT induction program, the DfE’s Accelerate programme which is tailor-made for those in the first five years of their teaching career. In addition we offer those with aspirations a Middle Leadership development programme which includes opportunities to access NPQML, NPQSL, Teaching Leaders and Future Leaders.
• A bespoke induction and training programme with built-in support and mentoring.
• To be part of King's Academy Prospect at its most pivotal and exciting time.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy if a suitable applicant has been found.
If you are interested in joining us, please check the school website for more information or contact the Headteacher's PA, Mrs A Davis: email@example.com
King's Academy Prospect is part of the King’s Group Academies MAT led by a team of former and current Ofsted ‘outstanding’ head teachers and Her Majesty’s Inspectors (HMI). Please note link to King’s Group Academies Vision and Mission - https://kingsacademies.uk/aboutus/vision-and-mission
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The recruitment of the successful applicant(s) will be subject to enhanced DBS certificate and registration with the update service.
King's Academy Prospect is an equal opportunities employer.
Welcome to King's Academy Prospect. We are a large, diverse and inclusive school, rightly proud of our students, whom we welcome from a wide range of backgrounds. We enable all our students, whatever their ability, background or heritage, to make exc...