Carshalton High School for Girls
Head of Physics
Pay: TLR 2a £2,796
Required from: April 2020 (or January 2020 is possible)
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an excellent teacher of Physics looking for a leadership opportunity in a popular school with excellent facilities?
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Head of Physics to join our vibrant Science department. This is an ideal opportunity, or a chance for an experienced practitioner to take on a new and exciting challenge. The post holder will need to be able to teach Physics at all Key Stages.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Ability to work with young people
• Be driven and passionate about securing positive outcomes for students.
• Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has wellbeing as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard.
Closing Date for Applications: noon on Wednesday 11th December 2019
Interviews: Friday 13th December 2019
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologise for being unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.