The Board of Trustees is seeking to appoint a dynamic senior leader who possesses the vision, expertise and drive to lead our Primary School to its next phase of development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills
- An outstanding record of leading school improvements and raising educational standards
- An ability to inspire and motivate staff and students
- The necessary knowledge, skills and attributes to lead and further develop teaching, learning and assessment
- Excellent understanding and experience of curriculum management, design, implementation and evaluation
- The ability to evaluate and plan strategically
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of school inspection and accreditation processes
- The necessary skills to lead performance management and staff development (including CPD)
- Cultural awareness, understanding and sensitivity
- An ability to collaborate effectively with different stakeholder groups
About Al Dhafra
Al Dhafra Schools are owned by Dhafir Group who are a well-organized establishment based in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
The group currently own 2 co-educational, all through schools based in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain which implement the British and American curricula. The new, state-of-the-art campus in Abu Dhabi boasts excellent facilities and is a popular and established school, destined to meet its full capacity of 1700 students next academic year.
The school enjoys the benefits of experienced and highly effective senior leadership, as well as caring and dedicated teachers. Since its inception, Al Dhafra School’s focus has always been the attainment of the highest standards of educational excellence.
The Senior Leaders are responsible for overseeing the educational programmes and performance of their respective phases of the school and for supporting the organisation with its growth and development. The role will involve leading, guiding and mentoring the staff through school improvements, curriculum development and teacher training and development.
To apply for this position please visit our website: www.dhafraschools.com or to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.