Head of Primary
As from April 2017
Castle Newnham Governors and Federation Principal are seeking an experienced senior leader (at least at deputy headteacher level) with proven and successful experience of leadership in the whole primary phase. This is a post at headship level.
Our federation is in an exciting period of growth and development offering all-through education from 4-16. The successful applicant for this role will be well supported by a dynamic and friendly team in his / her professional development.
Our new Head of Primary will:
• demonstrate the skills and positive attitude to contribute collaboratively to the strategic development of the Castle Newnham federation;
• have the confidence and experience to take a full lead of day-to-day management of the Castle site for nursery to Year 4;
• be an inspirational leader who can motivate, enthuse and develop staff to ensure they are best able to ensure excellent outcomes for all our children;
• have the drive to ensure the school remains an outstanding school whilst developing full primary provision;
• be committed to high standards, safeguarding and the welfare of our children.
As well as a competitive salary and strong professional development Castle Newnham offers:
• well-behaved, happy, confident and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn;
• a school highly valued and supported by parents and the community;
• a nurturing, enthusiastic and committed staff, who can rise to a challenge;
• a supportive Governing Body who will work in partnership with you.
Closing date: Monday 9th January 2017 (midday)
Interviews: Monday 16th & Tuesday 17th January 2017
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
To arrange a visit please contact Romana Tomei on 01234 303403
to arrange an appointment with Mrs Wilkes, Federation Principal
An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
References will only be requested for candidates invited to interview.
For further details of this post and an application pack
please go to the school’s website www.castlenewnham.school