Star International School Al Twar, Dubai
This is superb opportunity for an ambitious teacher or middle leader who is ready to take the next step in their career.
Star School is committed to
- their role as a Community School based on family values
- actively encouraging internationalism
- delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage and National Curriculum of England and Wales
- providing Arabic and Social Studies for all children and Islamic education for Muslim children
- working in collaboration with their colleagues across all Dubai schools
We invite applications from Teachers who are committed to
- Have vision, innovative ideas and positive approach.
- Be able to show evidence of leadership and excellent teaching in their career to date.
- Have a demonstrable track record of securing positive outcomes for students across all Key Stages.
- their own and their colleagues’ professional development both within their own school and across the Dubai network of schools
- supporting school improvement and aspiring to excellence
- contributing to the wider life of the school
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed from potential candidates currently living in the UAE. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Qualifications / Experience required
- A degree plus teaching qualification.
- Experience in primary leadership (preferred). Should be able to lead Teaching and Learning across the Primary School.
- A good working knowledge of the latest UK practice from either the UK or a British Curriculum school overseas.
- A good knowledge of Primary Curriculum. Should be updated about the latest changes in curriculum.
- Excellent communication skills to lead by example, as well as collaborate with Key Stage leaders, Senior Management and parents.
- Develop and oversee assessment and reporting in Primary School.
- Be proficient in ICT.
- Demonstration of leadership qualities and the willingness to deliver in-school INSET.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum 2 year contract
- Remuneration package including a competitive tax free salary, accommodation allowance or furnished apartment, health insurance, transportation and flight allowance and end of contract gratuity.
Please send your CV with your Skype details and with details of three referees (including email addresses), a recent photograph and a letter of application, making reference to your classroom practice, planning and assessment, experience of subject leadership and recent school initiatives to: (email@example.com) Please insert the position applied for as the subject of your email.
We apologise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 23rd May 2019
Interviews will be conducted via Skype.