Subject Coordinator for Psychology
TMS / UPS plus TLR
Starting September 2018
Clevedon School is an 11-18 Mixed Comprehensive (1215 on roll inc. 184 in Sixth Form) which was judged in October 2011 to be Outstanding. We are committed to excellence and are ambitious for further improvement. The school has a clear vision and is known for innovation and strong student ethos. Clevedon is an attractive coastal town south of Bristol and the school is situated in beautiful wooded surroundings.
We require an outstanding, inspirational teacher to head up our Psychology team, teaching at KS5.
As a School we offer:
- a commitment to excellence that values students and staff;
- personalised professional development;
- an environment where you can enjoy your teaching.
You will offer:
- outstanding classroom pedagogy underpinned by a genuine joy for teaching;
- an ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning both inside and outside the classroom;
- a vision for the future of Psychology in an innovative and forward-thinking school.
“Clevedon School appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences.”
If you are interested in this post please contact Jim Smith (Head of School) on 01275 337404 to discuss interview arrangements or to arrange a visit to the school.
An application form and further details are available from www.clevedonschool.org.uk
Tel: 01275 337404 Fax: 01275 340935
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through ISA/DBS checks.