Eagle Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, PE7 8BF.
Hampton College is an established, successful, all-through school, which formed its own multi-academy trust in 2014. The Trust is also the education provider for the new neighbouring secondary school, Hampton Gardens. The two schools have very close links and some shared staff.
Hampton College currently serves the community of Hampton, on the southern outskirts of the city of Peterborough and has good links to Cambridge and Stamford. Hampton Gardens School serves the neighbouring Cambridgeshire village of Yaxley, as well new housing being added to the Hampton East development
HEAD OF RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
TLR 2a (£2,665)
We are looking for an imaginative and enthusiastic Head of Religious Education. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join this successful and popular school.
· An exciting opportunity to be a part of an enthusiastic and successful Faculty;
· In a school where active learning and experimentation are encouraged and teachers are excited about what they do;
· Where each teaching space has interactive facilities;
· Where students are keen to learn, and to fulfil their potential;
· In a subject area with a successful track record in enrichment activities and links with local community groups;
· A full induction and support programme will be available in order to develop the successful applicant’s skills.
For further details and a Recruitment Pack see the school website – www.hamptoncollege.org.uk
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 30 April 2018
Hampton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Applicants will be asked to complete a Disqualification by Association Declaration when invited to interview if they will work in early years provision or in later years provision for children who have not yet attained the age of 8 or if their role is directly concerned in the management of such early or later years provision.