The Governing Body and Executive Headteacher of Boxgrove Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring Head of School for April 2022. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and talented leader, with a proven track record of raising achievement and improving teaching and learning in their school, to work with a great community of children, staff and parents.
We are part of an innovative and outward-looking federation. Together we constantly seek new ways to develop teaching and learning. Our values of Resilience, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Integrity, Equality, and Respect are at the core of what we offer.
You will have the leadership qualities to inspire and encourage staff and pupils to achieve their very best. You will have an innovative, inclusive approach to leadership and work closely with the Executive Headteacher.
This position has no fixed teaching commitment, there is however, an expectation that the successful candidate can lead by example and has the skills to model high quality teaching and learning.
The successful candidate will:
• Have current Senior Leadership experience
• Share our vision of transforming learning to raise aspiration, secure an enjoyment and love of learning and develop a sense of pride in all that we do
• Put children at the heart of everything they do and have high expectations of them
• Be an outstanding and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with a proven track record of raising standards
• Be an excellent leader with a passion and commitment to improving the life chances of our children
• Have a proved ability to lead, inspire and motivate others
• Have the ability to drive forward developments in our curriculum
• Strong commitment to well-being and mental health for pupils and staff
• Have a track record of developing effective partnerships with staff, governors, parents and the wider community in order to drive forward change and shape the future direction of the school
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to:
• Lead a team of skilled and committed staff
• Work with amazing pupils and supportive families
• Develop the school vision and strategy alongside an Executive Headteacher and a supportive governing body who are committed to your continued professional development
• Work as part of a dynamic partnership of schools
Application packs are available electronically from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date : 5th January 2022, 12 noon.
Interview date: TBC
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Boxgrove Primary School is committed to safeguarding children. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.