Head of School - Central Primary School (1fte)
The governing Body, staff and pupils of Central Primary school are looking for an inspirational leader who has an uncompromising determination to ensure that all children receive the outstanding education they deserve.
The successful candidate will:
- Be resilient, caring, ambitious, a team player.
- Have the drive, vision and energy to constantly strive for excellence.
- Have leadership qualities to challenge, inspire and motivate
- Have a proven track record of raising attainment and accelerating progress
- Be committed to working with external partners to support families and children
- Relocation assistance may be available to the successful candidate
The Ashington Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same commitment from its employees. All new staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks, and employment checks, including the investigation of any gaps between jobs and two satisfactory references.
Completed applications are to be returned to Jayne.email@example.com.
Andy Roberts, Executive Principal can be contacted via 01670 812360 should you wish to discuss the role further or arrange a visit.
Closing Date: 18 April 2018 at 12 noon