Diocese of Brentwood
The Federation of St Joseph's Catholic Primary Schools
0208 270 6480
An exciting opportunity has arisen at St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School due to the retirement of the current post holder. We are looking to appoint an Inspirational Head of School to work with the Executive Headteacher to lead the school through the next stage of its development. It will be a challenge but a very rewarding one.
St Joseph’s is a very popular school and has a good reputation for preparing its pupils for secondary education.
We are looking for:
- A visionary leader with a clear focus on ensuring high quality education for all our children.
- A committed leader with a demonstrable track record of successful school leadership and management.
- A person who is committed to developing strong working relationships with staff, pupils, families and extended partners.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with an excellent record of enabling all children to make accelerated progress and able to lead others to this same success.
- A people person with the ability to identify and lead change in a positive inspirational and empathetic way.
- A person who can satisfy our person specification requirements.
We will offer:
- A very creative and caring environment in a new and remodelled school.
- Supportive and fun colleagues.
- Children who are proud of their school and their achievements.
- Children who love learning and can talk about their learning because it really matters to them.
- A committed, dedicated and friendly staff.
St. Joseph’s is a good school situated close to good transport links. Our pupils are hard-working and have exemplary behaviour. This is an exciting opportunity to join our popular school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact Mrs Julie Pearman on the above number to arrange a convenient date (please note all applications must be made on the CES application form).
Closing date for applications: 7.10.17
This authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB disclosure is required for this post. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.