Do you want to be Ordinary? Do you want to lead a “Run of the mill” school? If so, read no further
Carrwood Primary can never be said to be a “run-of-the-mill” school and we don’t want it to be either. Carrwood Primary School is a two form entry Primary School, with a DSP and Behaviour Centre. It is bustling and vibrant and situated at the heart of its community. Carrwood Primary School is facing lots of challenges - all of which we can meet with the right leaders. OFSTED judged the school to be requiring improvement in late 2016 and actions taken so far have rapidly impacted on the improvement journey. The Governors wish to appoint two key leaders who can skilfully maintain and accelerate the momentum of improvement and development; our children deserve a good education in a good school.
This post would play a pivotal role in leading the school on a day-to-day basis so that all the children at Carrwood are happy, safe and achieve well.
The successful applicant will be the “leader on site” to ensure all operational and day to day running of the school is achieved successfully.
The successful applicants will need to:
- Be uncompromising in their pursuit of excellence
- Be totally committed to developing an inclusive school culture
- Be brave and resilientHave strong strategic and inspirational leadership skills
- Have a strong commitment to achieving success through partnership and teamwork
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a passion for learning
In return, you will get:
- Pupils that will make you smile every day and provide you with everlasting memories
- Hard working staff that want to make the school the best it can be
- Support and challenge from a forward thinking Governing Body
- A commitment to your continuous professional developmen
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post - job details can be downloaded below. Please ensure you read the application details and check you meet the criteria before completing an application form via the 'Apply Now' button.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact Mrs Watson, Office Manager on 01274 664864
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 3rd July 2017
Shortlisting: Wednesday 5th July 2017
Interviews: week commencing 17th July 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CV’s are not accepted for this post