Are you are looking to become a Head of School in an organisation that has a proven track record of promoting staff with the right skills, attitude and disposition into senior leadership posts, we offer amazing opportunities for mentor ship, leadership development and training to further your career in a supportive and secure environment.
The Lion Academy Trust is a non-profit making educational charity with over twenty years of experience in running schools in and around London and is growing to meet the demand of schools in need of support nationally, through our two new hubs and looking to appoint a Head of School for our Essex Hub based in Leigh Beck Junior School.
We are seeking committed, positive and ambitious candidates who are:
- Innovative, creative and strategic thinkers;
- Resilient and confident leaders with a passion for working at all tiers of a school and organisation;
- Able to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire whole school communities;
- Able to demonstrate an ability to teach and model the highest possible standards of learning and teaching;
- Dynamic and enthusiastic with the vision and energy to help lead schools to excellence;
- Friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching; and
- Experienced in school improvement with a proven track record of success and strong leadership in developing teaching and learning.
We can offer you:
- Rapid and structured career progression - our growth and your growth are linked;
- Competitive salaries and performance related incentives;
- Vibrant schools situated in a culturally diverse area across the country with exposure to a wide range of settings and rewards;
- Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
- A supportive and forward thinking Trust Board and Senior Executive; and
- An employer who is constantly seeking to moderate and reduce the workload on all staff through innovation and use of related technologies.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the Trust Executives and the trust board to move our schools forward, ensuring that our pupils have the best possible education and school experience.
We support a range of school improvement services including brokering support from our Specialist Leaders of Education to assist other schools.
We run a series of internal networks including NQTs, subject leaders, EYFS leaders, SEN and Inclusion leaders. Alongside our internal programmes we also facilitate and host licensed national programmes such as National Professional Qualification for Senior Leaders, Middle Leaders and Head Teachers.