DIOCESE OF LEEDS
The Federated Governing Body of Our Lady of Lourdes & St Patrick’s are seeking to appoint an experienced school leader with a proven track record of exceptional teaching to the post of Head of School at St Patrick’s. The successful candidate will have a passion for school improvement, be a forward thinking practitioner, inspire colleagues in the classroom and contribute significantly to the further development of St Patrick’s.
“The way in which this happy, caring school promotes pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is exceptional. (Ofsted September 2013)
As we build for the future to meet national and local demands we require a Head of School who:
- will take a lead role in continuing to improve standards, progress and attainment alongside thorough self-evaluation
- has excellent communication skills, is compassionate, thoughtful, diligent and will be valued by our children, staff and parents
- is a successful classroom practitioner across the primary school range
- has a clear strategic vision for teaching and learning
- is ambitious for our school
- will motivate pupils and staff and continue to grow the participation of our school community
- is involved in the life of the Church and its Mission
At St Patrick’s we try to, “act justly, love tenderly and walk humbly with our God”
You are warmly invited to visit our school by arrangement with the Executive Headteacher, Mr Harry Rowan.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Application packs and further details are available from Mrs Helen Fox, Bursar; please email email@example.com or contact the school office T: 01484 300800 for an application pack to be posted.
All completed Catholic Education Service Application Forms need to be returned (preferably by email to the office address above) for the attention of the Executive Headteacher, Mr Harry Rowan, at St Patrick’s school by noon on Friday 26 January 2018.
Closing date for applications: 26 January 2018 (12 noon)
Shortlisting: 30 January 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 12 February 2018