The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust wish to appoint a talented and inspirational leader as Head of School (Junior Site) from 27th August 2019 for Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy.
Christ the King is a rapidly expanding Catholic Academy situated in West Leicester. We have two sites: The Junior Site and the Infant Site. This post is for the role of Head of School at Christ the King Junior Site. The Academy is graded as outstanding, with a tradition of exceptional progress and attainment results for students at the end of Year 6. The school aims to promote high achievement and learning for life by working in an inclusive manner with a wide range of pupils. Christ the King was designated as a Teaching School in 2018 and this has enabled leaders to establish a thriving centre of teaching excellence which forms an important part of the wider school life.
This post has become available following the promotion of the previous post holder to Head Teacher. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head Teacher, supporting her strategic vision for the school and developing the skills of our ambitious and determined staff.
In the first instance we are looking for a practising Catholic who can:
• Be a confident, supportive and proven team leader
• Motivate and develop their colleagues and maintain the Academy’s high standards
• Inspire our children to reach their full potential
We will offer you:
• Dynamic colleagues who have a track record of high performance
• A Christian community of parents and parishes who support the school
• An opportunity to make a real difference at one of Leicester’s leading primary schools
Internal and external applications for this post are welcome, with external applicants encouraged to contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Amy Woolley, at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit and discuss the role further.
Closing date for applications: 10 am Wednesday 13th March, 2019
Interview Date(s): 19th March 2019