Head of School
Sinnington Community Primary School, North Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Ryedale Federation for the right candidate to become our new Head of School at Sinnington CP School.
If you are an outstanding practitioner with a passion for developing teaching and learning and senior leadership potential, or with successful senior leadership experience, we would like to hear from you. The successful candidate must have a strong commitment to inclusive values, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to strengthen partnerships, ambition to make a difference to the lives of young people and to play a significant role in our exciting journey in leading Sinnington CP School to become a truly great school.
In return, we can offer you:
• Happy, friendly children eager to learn;
• A committed and talented staff;
• Leadership support and professional development through the Executive Leadership Team;
• Opportunities to develop as a leader at the school and across the Ryedale Federation.
The Ryedale Federation actively pursues a collective responsibility for achieving excellent outcomes for all learners across our federation of four community-based schools that are dedicated to raising achievement and inspiring students to realise their potential through:
· School to school collaboration, consolidating the advantages of school to school working.
· Developing and implementing high quality teaching and learning approaches across our schools.
· A strong framework of partners holding each other to account, led by the Executive Leadership Team.
· Systematically developing and deploying leadership talent.
· Strong strategic governance.
We strongly encourage visits from prospective candidates to experience first-hand all that this leadership role within the Ryedale Federation has to offer. Please contact Stephanie French, PA to the Executive Headteacher, via email: email@example.com to arrange a visit to school. To apply, please complete the online application form and see the attached job description and person specification. Completed applications should include a covering letter (no more than one sheet of A4) and be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Information can also be obtained via the Ryedale Federation website: www.theryedalefederation.org , Sinnington CP School website: www.sinningtonprimaryschool.co.uk , www.TES.com/jobs and www.northyorks.gov.uk Jobs & Careers
About the employer
Organisation type Community school
Funding Status State
Age range 3 – 11 years