You will be the day to day Head of the school, supported and challenged by our Co-Chief Executive Officers to ensure all children at the school receive the best possible standard of education; achieving their full potential across the breadth of the curriculum. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with and support the senior leaders across our family of schools. This presents a wonderful opportunity to move to a senior leadership role whilst benefiting from the support of two highly experienced CEOs, who are first and foremost teachers themselves.
Currently, the Trust Schools are Upton Court Grammar School in Slough, Trevelyan Middle School in Windsor and Foxborough Primary School in Langley.
Our ethos is to ‘recruit for attitude, train for skill’! Pioneer Educational Trust seeks to invest intelligently, inspire collaboration, drive equality and pioneer so that all learners in our family of schools have equal access to an outstanding education. Our mission is grounded on four core values which our schools embrace:
- we pioneer: by preparing the way for others to follow, we transcend barriers through aspiration, merit and risk. Pioneer engenders determination, commitment and responsibility to better society through education and learning, never accepting mediocrity
- we inspire collaboration: we believe in working in partnership. In a culture of high trust and intelligent risk-taking, collaboration exists at all levels and between all stakeholders
- we invest intelligently: by providing high-quality professional development for all staff and a positive and enriching work environment. We provide high support and challenge that enables all colleagues to flourish
- we drive equality: providing equal access to an outstanding education is central to the aims of the Trust. The Trust champions the vulnerable and disadvantaged, breaking down barriers to learning.
The most recent OFSTED inspection (2019) graded the school as ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ behaviour & attitudes and personal development.
The Trustees are seeking candidates with:
- An unrelenting drive to continually strive for excellence
- A clear, consistent focus on Teaching and Learning
- A track record of supporting and developing outstanding teaching
- Excellent management, leadership and communication skills
As a confident, innovative and organised individual, you will be able to maintain good relationships with all colleagues in the Trust schools, the entire school community and participate fully in the life of the school.
We believe that a diverse workforce leads to an organisation that is more innovative, more creative and gets better results. We want our workforce to represent the diversity of the people and communities we serve. We also want our workplace to be one where different experiences, expertise and perspectives are valued, and where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop.
This means that when we are recruiting, we actively seek to reach a diverse pool of candidates. It also means that we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that potential employees may need to in order to be successful.
We recognise the importance of a good balance between work and home life, so we do everything we can to accommodate flexible working.
Please just let us know in your application or at any stage throughout the process (and beyond) if there are options you’d like to explore with us.
Due to the current pandemic, we are unable to offer visits to the school, but if you would like a conversation with either of our Co-CEOs prior to submitting your application, please contact Mrs Bhamini Lynn on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Trevelyan Middle School
Windsor and Maidenhead
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 9 - 13 years
Trevelyan Middle School is a mixed, non-selective, non-denominational middle school in Berkshire serving students from the age of 9-13. The middle school is situated in Windsor and has approximately 433 students on record. &nb...