Amity International school, Abu Dhabi is looking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and highly motivated Head of Science.
The school currently has 1500 pupils. However, we are expecting a huge expansion for Academic Year 2020-2021 . Hence, we are looking to recruit new outstanding teachers to join our successful team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the premier co-educational International schools in the city. Amity International School recognises that its most important investment is in the quality of its teachers and support staff. As such, in order to progress the school in this next phase of its growth, staff will be in receipt of one of the best salaries and packages globally, commensurate with the responsibilities of their position and the size of the school.
Amity International School is a newly established British Curriculum International School with a renowned reputation for Sport, Music, Arts and Academia. The magnificent 15 acre bay-side campus allows the school to boast unique school facilities within a beautiful setting on the perimeter of the UAE's capital, providing an inspirational working environment where pupils are committed and keen to learn.
Amity International School is set-up as a not-for-profit organisation.
Benefits for the successful candidate include:
- A highly competitive salary benchmarked against many of the leading schools globally
- Accommodation or a housing allowance aligned with your personal family circumstances
- Flights for self, spouse and dependents (up to two children)
- Health insurance for self, spouse and dependents
- Free child places for up to two children
- A spacious and modern, innovative teaching and learning environment
- State-of-the-art ICT provision
- Supportive line management and access to generous professional development training
- Opportunities to link with other subject areas in school and other schools internationally
Further details available at Amity International School Careers Site
Applicants should complete the application form on the TES website via the Quick Apply button. Please submit a CV of no more than 4 pages together with a recent photograph. Scans of degree certificates and teaching qualifications would be also gratefully received.
Please note that the school reserves the right to begin the recruitment process prior to the closing date. Therefore, candidates are recommended to submit their application as soon as possible.
For queries, contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted in Abu Dhabi or via Skype.
Start date for this position will be August 2020.
Closing date: 1st March, 2020
Amity International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening.