Broadway Academy moved into a world class £21 million new building in 2011.
We were for 2 years running “in the top 100 most improved schools for sustained improvement in the country” - Nick Gibb.
“[Leaders] have high expectations of, and aspirations for, pupils and staff.” OFSTED 2016. “Pupils’ achievement …….including in the sixth form, is strong.” OFSTED 2016. “….
ICT across the curriculum was judged to be outstanding....” OFSTED 2012.
“The school’s direction of travel is outstanding from a very strong previous record that is used to baseline overall effectiveness.” Inclusion Quality Mark, Centre of Excellence Review 2016.
Head of Science
MPS +TLR 1B (£9476)
For an ASAP start
• We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and inspirational teacher with proven leadership, organisational and pastoral skills.
• The successful candidate will need to be a passionate enthusiast and an outstanding communicator, determined to raise the standards of teaching, learning and examination performance across the Science subjects.
• The person appointed should also have proven teaching success at KS3, 4 and post 16, excellent classroom management skills, have high expectations of students, a commitment to quality teaching and be willing to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas in a school where enthusiasm and hard work are valued.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Science Directorate, be responsible for on all matters relating to Key Stage 4 including student outcomes as well as having an overview of all Key Stages.
• This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
For further details and application pack, please contact Jade Solomon at Aspire People on 0121 314 3606 or 07535 399 629 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please provide a personal statement in the application form
Broadway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Wednesday 25 April 2018 – 10:00am