Head of Science- starting September 2021
Queensbury Academy is a consistently oversubscribed, OFSTED rated ‘good’ comprehensive school situated at the foot of Dunstable Downs in South Bedfordshire. It is part of the successful Anthem trust which offers incredible support for every professional that works within it.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to be Head of Science. We are looking for someone who loves working with children and is aligned with our CARE values – Cooperation, Respect, Aspiration and Endeavour.
As an Academy we offer all staff a:
• climate for teaching and learning which is calm and engaging
• CPD and collaborative practice that is full of innovation
• focus on staff wellbeing that ensures you enjoy your job and being part of a team
• amazing students that will make you proud to be part of the Queensbury family
An application information pack can be obtained from the Academy website: www.queensburyacademy.com or contact Mrs J Galligan, Office Manager at the Academy on
01582 601241 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. If required, Mrs Galligan can also organise a conversation with the Principal or a tour of the school.
Closing date: 21st May 2021 and interviews to be held- TBC
The school reserve the right to appoint before the application deadline
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Queensbury Academy is part of Anthem Schools Trust
A multi-academy trust of 11 primary and five secondary schools in the East Midlands, London and the Thames Valley. From Lincolnshire down through Oxfordshire, ...