New Academic Year - Exciting New Challenge
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and influential Head of Science (Raising Standards Leader), to lead our current department of young, vibrant scientists.
We are looking for someone who can provide strong leadership to ensure that learning and progress in all areas within Science continues to improve.
This role may ideally suit someone who is looking to make the step into middle leadership or who is looking to build upon their current experience and success at that level. This role has come about as a result of the current post holder taking on a new leadership challenge within the Academy.
We will only consider candidates who can evidence a strong track record of success and who have made a significant impact on the lives and education of the students they teach.
We can offer you:
- An academy making rapid, sustained improvements.
- Excellent facilities and resources with
- Access to an outstanding professional development programmes and guidance
- Caring, dedicated and friendly staff and students who want their Academy to be the very best, with students learning to their full potential.
- Comprehensive Staff Welfare Package
- Relocation allowance up to £3,000
We are looking for:
- An ‘outstanding’ teacher with strong leadership qualities who can evidence significant progress and attainment from their students
- Someone who shares our ethos of ensuring that all of our young people receive the best possible education from people who care about them.
- Someone who is resilient, dynamic and passionate about improving the life chances of all students in our community.
If you possess these qualities and share the academy’s vision, then we will be delighted to hear from you.
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will see this position as a step on their career path towards their aspirations of senior leadership. If you are someone who wants to develop their career in a forward thinking and highly supportive environment then this is the role for you!
If you have the drive to transform the learning for our wonderful students, we want to hear from you.
Further details contact - Jacqui Hurst, Vice Principal email@example.com