Do you want to work in a high-achieving comprehensive school with a determination to do better still?
Can you lead a successful department to even greater heights?
Court Moor School is a high-achieving 11-16 comprehensive school in Fleet with an intake of motivated and warm students. We have sky-high ambition for the school with excellent results with most subjects in the upper quartile for progress scores. Last year our double scientists attained 59% 9-5 and 81% 9-4, with the individual sciences of biology, chemistry and physics coming in at 98%, 95% and 93% 9-5.
Our over-subscribed school has the privilege of teaching students who are amongst the highest attaining at KS2 in Hampshire with a high APS on entry - our challenge is to maintain and accelerate their progress.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A friendly and supportive department, staff, SLT and governing body
- Training in middle leadership through internal programmes, as well as allied teaching alliances
- Pro-active staff development to guide your career and manage your skills portfolio
- A school where behaviour is rated as ‘outstanding’ [Ofsted 2013]
- A committed and able department who will relish positive change
- A school where innovation and staff welfare are at the heart of what we are about.
Should you wish to visit the school or talk to key staff prior to application then we would welcome the opportunity to meet you and show you around our school. If you would like to arrange an informal chat with Julia Vale, Assistant Head, then please call 01252 615065 or email Julia.email@example.com
For an application pack please see our school website or contact Sarah Bennett, Headteacher’s PA on 01252 615065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return all completed application forms by the closing date to: email@example.com