Judgemeadow Community College is a successful and popular 11-16 Community College, which proudly serves a diverse multi-ethnic, multicultural community. The College is situated in a state-of-the-art school building on a 65 acre site on the outskirts of Leicester. The College is highly regarded by the local community and students achieve well.
The College’s values are articulated through our mission statement: “Working together to ensure the highest quality of education for each individual student through a culture of continual improvement.
We are seeking, for January 2018, a dynamic Science teacher with the capacity to lead, or proven experience of leading, a successful Science Faculty.
We want our Head of Faculty to:
- Want to make a difference to the life chances of young people.
- Be an outstanding, inspirational teacher and leader.
- Be able to lead and inspire high quality learning, teaching and assessment.
- Be able to manage, motivate and develop a team of committed staff.
- Have vision, enthusiasm and drive.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 2nd October 2017.
Visits to the College are welcome. Please contact the College office: Tel 0116 241 1920 or email email@example.com