Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Head Teacher of Science at a highly reputable independent secondary school located in Perth that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
About the Role:
- Head of Science
- Permanent role
- Full Time
- Position to commence January 2018
About the School:
- Convenient Perth location
- The school promotes strong community values with a specific focus on respect and responsibility
- High quality educational programs, guided by talented, skilled and dedicated teachers in world-class educational facilities
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be a qualified and highly experienced Science teacher with experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Solid knowledge and experience of promoting STEM education
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRBWA and WWCC
- Possess rights to work in Australia on a permanent contract
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1709-521407YH, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.