Join us on our journey to brilliance and be part of the Broadoak family!
Recruitment or relocation package may be available for the right candidate.
Broadoak Science and Computing College is a vibrant comprehensive, co-educational school for 11-16 year olds determined to do our very best for the families in our community. It is an exciting time to join Broadoak as our journey towards being brilliant is well underway.
With decisive leadership, a great team, comprehensive plans to maximise all students’ abilities and a moral commitment to work tirelessly for all the young people in our care, students remain front and centre in all that we do.
We require for January 2019 an outstanding teacher and highly effective leader with the enthusiasm and vision to build on the strengths of our Science department and continue to raise achievement in this ambitious, thriving College. The College is very popular with excellent community links and extra-curriculum provision.
The successful candidate will have the experience, creativity and commitment to lead the continuing development of the Science department and will play a key part in our drive to further improve learning and progress. The school offers an excellent programme of professional development and this post will suit someone who aspires to be a senior leader in the very near future.
We warmly welcome applications from those interested in flexible and/or part-time working. Appointment is subject to suitable references and enhanced DBS check.
▪ The opportunity to be innovative and bold in your leadership and/or teaching
▪ A hugely supportive team who are relentlessly optimistic
▪ Extensive opportunities for professional development
▪ Dedicated curriculum development time within the school day every week
▪ A behaviour system that allows teachers to teach (Ready to Learn)
▪ A school that places primacy on what happens in the classroom
▪ A popular learning community with a focus on school improvement
▪ A school that is open to more creative and flexible ways of working
▪ Free access to on-site gym & fitness suite
▪ 30 minutes from Bristol (a lot of staff commute from this fantastic city)
▪ 5 minute walk from the beach
▪ On site school canteen and facilities (breakfast and lunch)
▪ Short drive to train station
Additional information is available on the school website at broadoakcollege.org.uk
Closing date: Monday 15th October 2018 (4.00pm)
To apply, please download the attached application form. Once completed, please email to Fiona Docherty, Operations Manager, at email@example.com
Broadoak Mathematics and Computing College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment