Do you believe in a relentless approach to ensure all students achieve no matter starting points?
Do you believe this is done through hard work and razor sharp analysis and meaningful intervention?
If so then Bishop David Brown School would like to hear from you.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Head of Science, committed to improving the outcomes for all students and the development of teaching and learning in Science. You will join a rapidly improving school where “relationships between staff and pupils and between pupils themselves are strong and harmonious” (Ofsted February 2018).
You will line manage and lead a team of dedicated colleagues. You will need to be a team leader and player. You will have the ability to analyse data and information from a variety of sources, using this, your own knowledge and best practice research to promote quality teaching, learning and support.
We are looking for a person who has:-
- A belief in the ability of all students to achieve.
- A desire to see continuous school improvement.
- A passion for raising student achievement.
- A commitment to work with a range of our feeder schools and potential MAT partners.
- A commitment to team work, staff development and a sense of fun.
For a visit to our school please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.