Tes are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Head of Science on a full-time permanent basis from September 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an Outstanding 11-18 academy based in the large friendly town of Worksop, near Sheffield and Nottingham. Since joining a renown family of schools in 2012, they have been rated Outstanding by Ofsted since 2014 and are ranked well within the top 10% of schools nationally for student progress. In 2019 83% of students achieved Grade 4 or above in English and Maths.
The academy have nurtured an environment where teachers constantly strive to develop their skills, to improve the students learning by delivering an outstanding and challenging learning experience. This enables everybody, staff and students, can not only see but also help fulfil the potential in each other.
The academy is seeking applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role as a Head of Science. The department is committed to driving progress and attainment to improve the life chances of every student. They need a leader who is passionate about their subject and keen to drive their department to provide young people with the best possible education whatever their background or ability.
- You will hold UK QTS and a relevant degree
- You will be an excellent teacher with the ability to deliver in KS3, 4 and 5
- You will also have the leadership experience and the ability to challenge individuals within your team whilst supporting them to achieve outstanding results
- You will be joining a highly innovative, inspirational and ambitious organisation, so they are seeking only outstanding candidates who can realise the highest possible quality of services to support their educational vision
- Your strong leadership and ability to provide effective support to colleagues will enable the organisation to achieve the best possible outcomes for all students
The Trust Offers:
- The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools, should you wish in the future
- The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps structure taking on a whole school leadership project
- The support and expertise of Directors of Science working across the Family of Schools
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for all
- A further comprehensive programme of professional development, including leadership
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information please contact email@example.com REF KR1422907
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...